• I’m Linda Budd I became a Real Estate Agent to help others with one of the biggest purchases they will make in their lives. My clients range from first time home buyers to buyers purchasing their dream vacation home & everything in between. Getting to know people and matching their wants and needs with the perfect home is extremely important to me. . I'm here to guide you smoothly through all your real estate adventures.
• The ever changing real estate transaction takes time and dedication.
• Everyone deserves "the best" when buying & selling a home
• I have a love for Chincoteague Island as I was born and raised my family in this beautiful place.
• Whether buying or selling, contact me with any questions you have. I want to help you open doors to "Making Home Ownership Your Dream Come True".
ENJOY ISLAND LIFE IN THIS SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE WITH ASSIGNED BOAT SLIP. PRISTINE VIEWS AND WATER COLOR SUNSETS FROM THIS SIX BALCONIES. UPGRADED CABINETS, GRANITE COUNTER TOPS, WINE COOLER, STAINLESS APPLIANCES, 3-1/2 BATHS w/ JACUZZI ARE JUST A FEW AMENITIES. TWO SEPERATE GARAGE/CARPORT PARKING UNDER UNIT. CEDAR-IMPRESSION. WATCH THE ROCKET LAUNCH FROM WALLOPS ISLAND ON YOUR BALCONY. 2 BEDROOM SHARED SEPTIC SYSTEM
Isn't it time that you got to relax, kick back and enjoy yourself? This Waterfront Home with a pier to fish, crab and boating is just what you need. Add your own taste with some Adirondack chairs on open porch a loveseat glider, friends and family to this two Bedroom, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen , 1-1/2 Baths. Mud Room and Shed. Nice back yard.
This beautiful home is located on a canal with beautiful bay views!!!!Step off your deck to a new adventure; fishing, crabbing, boating, on our inlets, ocean and sounds.This 3 bedroom 2 bath home with cathedral ceilings with gas fireplace, sunroom, new bulkhead. New roof to be installed soon. Community pools, marina, tennis and golf courses. A memory in the making perfect setting for family fun.
An established vacation rental, “The Waterman’s Daughter, ” a breezy, beach style retreat, located on “Little Piney Island.” This 3 bedroom, (2 are Master Bedrooms), 3 full bath townhome, boasts an open kitchen and living area, that opens to a second floor deck. Deeded “Water Access.” Two bedroom shared septic.
Beach house meets quaint cottage in this updated 2 BR (plus den) charming home with 2 full baths. The open floor plan offers easy living and entertaining options, with a first floor bedroom, too. The efficient kitchen has plenty of storage, with granite counters and an island/breakfast bar with a Corian top. Your dining options don't end there...enjoy cozy meals in front of the gas log fireplace or outdoor dining on the screened porch. Beautifully furnished and stylishly decorated, this home has great finishing touches like plantation shutters, French doors, crown molding, and hardwoods. New owners will appreciate the efficient new windows and doors, too! Most furnishing convey. Fenced back yard. Just a short walk to Waterfront Park, Nature Trails, coffee and ice cream shops.
Well Maintained Townhouse with Living Room, Eat in Kitchen w/stainless appliances, 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths. New Heat A/C unit new flooring on 1st floor and new carpet on stairs, hall and bedrooms. Close to Memorial Park where you have a boat ramp, pier for fishing , crabbing , playground and tennis.
Enjoy simple pleasures in this eastern shore retreat. This home boast three bedrooms, living room, kitchen, dining area, office, den, two baths, enclosed porch, replacement windows , stainless appliances, shed, fenced back yard. Located within minutes of NASA, Chincoteague, & Assateague Island National Seashore Park.