• I’m Linda Budd I became a Real Estate Agent to help others with one of the biggest purchases they will make in their lives. My clients range from first time home buyers to buyers purchasing their dream vacation home & everything in between. Getting to know people and matching their wants and needs with the perfect home is extremely important to me. . I'm here to guide you smoothly through all your real estate adventures.
• The ever changing real estate transaction takes time and dedication.
• Everyone deserves "the best" when buying & selling a home
• I have a love for Chincoteague Island as I was born and raised my family in this beautiful place.
• Whether buying or selling, contact me with any questions you have. I want to help you open doors to "Making Home Ownership Your Dream Come True".
The “Holloway House” features incredible Chincoteague Bay views from nearly every room. The wrap around deck welcomes visitors at the front door and continues to the rear of the home. This perfect vacation home emphasizes enjoyable living spaces, both indoors and out. Once inside, the wood burning fireplace makes the spacious living and dining area, the heart of the home. Kitchen, 2 bedrooms and full bath complete the main living area. Descend the grand spiral staircase to the first floor, which includes large family room, private bedroom and bath. This waterfront home boasts garage, screened porch, open decks, outdoor shower, two zone heat and AC, pier for crabbing, bulkheading, and large yard. Established vacation rental. A must see property!!
Island Life at its Finest!!! This upscale Townhouse is just waiting for you!!! Upgraded Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Stainless Appliances, including Built-in Wine Cooler. Townhouse has 2 Bedrooms and Den, 3.5 Baths (Including a Jacuzzi). This very spacious End Unit boasts Pristine Views and Water Color Sunsets from six separate Balconies. The Dining Room, Living Room with Gas Fireplace, as well as 2 Garages/Carports and an Assigned Boat Slip (#5). Walking distance to downtown shopping and restaurants.
Located in the charming development of Southwinds, this spacious 2739 foot home offers something special for everyone. Living Room, Dining Room, Eat-in Kitchen, maple cabinets, quartz counter tops, stainless appliances, walk-in pantry and wood burning fireplace. Large Family Room with sky lights and gas log fireplace, mudroom / laundry and half bath. Second floor: 4 Bedrooms and 2 full Baths. Relax with sweet tea on the front porch or brunch in the sun on the large back deck, then enjoy a refreshing dip in the large above ground pool. Fenced back yard and large shed and paved driveway. A craftsman's dream is the large garage with lift, workshop, exercise room, heat, A/C and fully floored attic. Minutes to NASA, Wallops Island, Chincoteague and Assateague Islands.
An Island Bonus Package! Two island homes, located on Ridge Road, for one price! Large home: 3 BR, 1 BA, LR, DR, K, Den, Office. Two Sheds. Smaller Cottage:BA, LR, K, Utility Room. 2 BR, 1 Cottage measurements: LR 13'9" x 13'5", K 9'5" x 13'5", UR 9' x 7', BR 8' x 9'10" BR 2 9'9" x 9'10" “A great opportunity to become part of island life.”
Cute Chincoteague Cottage w/ Living Room, eat in Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, Bath, Gazebo , Shed. Located on side street walking distance downtown, restaurants, shopping. Seller will give an allowance at closing towards appliances.