More years ago than I care to count, I was fortunate enough to spend the summer and most of my Senior Year of High School here on Chincoteague Island. Unfortunately, that was short-lived as my dad was a contractor at Wallops and…..well, we moved a lot. However, I must have gotten some ‘sand in my shoes’ because my family and I returned to the Island to live once again a year or so later. It was then I met my future husband, Greg Parks, an Eastern Shore boy from Bloxom. We eventually married and moved to New Mexico where he was in the Air Force. Afterwards, we moved back to the Eastern Shore and have lived on the Shore most of our married lives. We have two children and four grandchildren.
I made many friends here and have many fond memories of living and going to school here. So, how pleased I am to now be working on the Island with the Real Estate Team here at Ocean East Realty! Having lived in Accomack County for several years, I am very familiar with all of Virginia’s Eastern Shore as well as Chincoteague Island. I would love to assist you in your search for the perfect home or to find a buyer for your present property. It is an exciting time in the Real Estate Market.
I have always felt like I was coming home when I come to Chincoteague. Even if it is just to go to the Chincoteague Carnival, or go to our beautiful beach on Assateague, or just to eat at one of Chincoteague’s wonderful seafood restaurants. Come check out the many shops downtown and don’t forget to stop at one of our famous Ice Cream Shops.
“Spend a day…..Spend a week…..Spend a lifetime..”
• I’m Linda Budd I became a Real Estate Agent to help others with one of the biggest purchases they will make in their lives. My clients range from first time home buyers to buyers purchasing their dream vacation home & everything in between. Getting to know people and matching their wants and needs with the perfect home is extremely important to me. . I'm here to guide you smoothly through all your real estate adventures.
• The ever changing real estate transaction takes time and dedication.
• Everyone deserves "the best" when buying & selling a home
• I have a love for Chincoteague Island as I was born and raised my family in this beautiful place.
• Whether buying or selling, contact me with any questions you have. I want to help you open doors to "Making Home Ownership Your Dream Come True".
GRI, ABR and EPRO
As a REALTOR and a native of Chincoteague Island, I have a great love for this special sea shore community.
My husband Larry, who works for the National Park Service, and I have raised three special children in this family - friendly town.
Should you decide that you would like to become a part of our island community, I will be happy to assist you in finding
that perfect home or that vacation property that you have always dreamed of.
Legend has it that if you visit Chincoteague Island and leave with sand in your shoes you are destined to return
again someday. We invite you to visit our island village and spend a day, spend a week or spend a lifetime..."
Family is very important to me and growing up on a small island and having the privilege of seeing my children and grandchildren experiencing the same love of this island has been a real blessing.
I am very passionate about helping all my clients home buying dreams come true or helping them to sell their present home. If you need a reliable agent on your side, who respects your values and needs, all while successfully achieving your real estate goals, feel free to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to my family of clients and your new home here in Paradise!